HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Nov 21, 2018, 6:41 PM
TheRitsman TheRitsman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton23 View Post
I'm aware of that. I don't know if it makes sense to have a safe injection site on one side of the park and a nightclub on the other. I wouldn't be surprised if that injection site is relocated.
Well 71 Rebecca has been approved, so it will have to be moved:

http://www.skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229309&page=10
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:51 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.