HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 16, 2018, 2:15 AM
Sheba Sheba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: BC
Posts: 4,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainguy View Post
I can see continued resistance once the time comes to develop Phase 3. The "No" side will want to shift money away from Fraser Hwy and use it somewhere else even though it was agreed upon to do the 2nd Phase of LRT to Langley. I think some are just miffed that Doug got re-elected and that he is messing with the Mayors Council 10 year plan. It is going to be a long 4 years with this bunch!!!
Oh I expect many noses are out of joint and will be for some time. With any luck Vancouver and Surrey will stay friendly for the next few years, which should lead to some interesting times. I can see areas (such as the North Shore) having to 🞵🞵🞵🞵 up to Vancouver and all the other mayors to get enough votes for their transit projects - 'cause you know that unless it's an outstanding project Surrey will vote against anyone who has stood against them. I kind of want to sit back and watch it play out.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:02 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.