No doubt. In 2006 there was nothing tall in that shot. It's bonkers.
It's actually astounding how little would be in that shot if you just took us back to 2006... It doesn't feel that way until you really think about it.
It's actually astounding how little would be in that shot if you just took us back to 2006... It doesn't feel that way until you really think about it.
Visually I can't see much of anything, but I think he's saying this since the 83rd or 84th floor(which is where the building is now) are where the blowthroughs are. I guess we'll know in a few weeks for sure
Visually I can't see much of anything, but I think he's saying this since the 83rd or 84th floor(which is where the building is now) are where the blowthroughs are. I guess we'll know in a few weeks for sure
Looking at the most recent rendering it looks like they are at the blow thru floor. With eight regular floors, two mechanical floors, two extra tall floors plus the blow thru level left.