I know most of you love this building. I too think it will have a big impact on our skyline... Elegant as it is, I can not get over the black ventilation floor between the office and residential floors. It looks like One Giant Zipper to me. As if the the whole of the residential floors can somehow fold over or is just barely attached. I hope this floor is not a obvious on the finished building as on these renderings.
That was the site plan for Demo/excavation/under ground parking that was approved in September. The site plan for the tower is waiting for an update. In mid-September the site plan was split into two to most likely fast track it. They can start on the Demo while the tower is still going through the approval process.
It's "half" approved. The site plan for demo/excavation/underground parking is approved. The site plan for the tower is not. I'm wondering why demo hasn't started yet. The reason for two site plans is so demo/site prep can start while the tower site plan is still in process.
It's "half" approved. The site plan for demo/excavation/underground parking is approved. The site plan for the tower is not. I'm wondering why demo hasn't started yet. The reason for two site plans is so demo/site prep can start while the tower site plan is still in process.
Isn't there an Extended Stay hotel on the site? Maybe they have a certain amount of time to continue operating from their bookings, before they have to vacate for demolition. If I recall correctly, it was only up until recently that you could book a room on the Extended Stay website for that hotel.
Isn't there an Extended Stay hotel on the site? Maybe they have a certain amount of time to continue operating from their bookings, before they have to vacate for demolition. If I recall correctly, it was only up until recently that you could book a room on the Extended Stay website for that hotel.
That doesn't mean that the hotel will be there next summer. The hotel is at the mercy of this project and could get demoed whenever the project sees fit. The hotel is just playing their hand the best they can.
That doesn't mean that the hotel will be there next summer. The hotel is at the mercy of this project and could get demoed whenever the project sees fit. The hotel is just playing their hand the best they can.
Definitely. They're going to book all the way up to demo if they can.