HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 21, 2018, 4:17 PM
hamilton23 hamilton23 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Hamilton, ON
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by atnor View Post
No kidding, I’m eyeing a unit in this development. What’s your professional esitimate on the timeline for sales/construction?
As David wrote in an earlier post, it all depends on the outcome from the OMB. That can take up to a year or more depending on its place in queue and the complexity of the appeal ( which I can't speak to)

If I had to guess, I would say within a year before marketing/sales and then construction once they hit a certain % of units sold (usually 50% or more depending on the developer)

Construction on a project like this would take 2-3 years minimum because of the complexity of the build. It took the same developer longer to build their similar Pier 27 project on the waterfront in Downtown Toronto, so I anticipate this one taking the same amount of time if not longer to build.

All speculation of course. We'll have to wait and see for concrete updates as they come in.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:32 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.