HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 11, 2018, 7:36 PM
officedweller officedweller is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 41,768
I like the current version better than the stepped/setback version of 3 towers that included residential.

That said, I think they are going overboard with the lattice grid in the current design
- to the extent that it is now overpowering the original gridded windows on the heritage structure.

Note how the panes of vision glass are much shorter on the current version versus the floor-to-ceiling in the intermediate version?

I liked the intermediate design posted by Changing City better - see middle image below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoaster View Post
Nice scoop Privatejet. Since no one is posting the renders I'll do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changing City View Post
More details on the Quadreal website (including this image)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
Oct.7 '18, my pics



Last edited by officedweller; Oct 11, 2018 at 7:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:30 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.