Quote:
Originally Posted by s211
I did some research and analysis and have to say I'm deeply disappointed, but should expect no less from Donna Clare, because the site accessibility for the elderly or people with wheelchairs is nothing but a cold slap across the face. It really is a complete fail, but not unexpected from the "architect" aka "the butcher of the convention centre".
Honest to God, these are the locations for "accessible parking" listed on the RAM website:
Accessible Parking Spots in Nearby Parkades:
City Hall Parkade – five accessible stalls
Library Parkade – 13 accessible stalls
Canada Place Parkade – six accessible stalls
Edmonton City Centre West Parkade – 11 accessible stalls
Awaiting the contrarian comments from public transit zealots, aka people that typically have little appreciation or sympathy for those that face significant access issues because of limited physical mobility.
|
Was it in the project specs for on-site accessible public parking? I don't believe there is any on-site public parking for the museum. Why would you blame the Architect for following the spec?
There is a drop off zone for various forms of transportation.