Our Quorum team in Burnaby BC now have windows installed and wrapped
around 50% of the Imperial Metrotown tower while concrete polishing is
being completed above simultaneously. https://twitter.com/TheQuorumGroup
I think it would have looked better if the left-most strip of spandrel was also blue.
But at least you can see there was some thought put into the colour and placement.
Does anyone have any information as to whether Polaris next door to this was cancelled or stalled, or pushed back?
They finished demolition and site clearing and the site has been sitting idle with no excavators in sight for many months now.
That's never a good sign for a project.
25 levels up on the top floor our Quorum team is prepping for another concrete pour.
Fantastic views of Burnaby, and far beyond, all around the Imperial tower. https://twitter.com/TheQuorumGroup
Typical Amacon material palette, but at least the angle in the podium is pretty cool tribute to 1970s modernism (reminds me of the tower complex on Hastings at Boundary)
I passed by this development on the skytrain. I wonder why they're so much shorter at only 26 floors than the ones nearby and didn't apply to go higher...
I passed by this development on the skytrain. I wonder why they're so much shorter at only 26 floors than the ones nearby and didn't apply to go higher...
Metrotown T. Centre, as designated, has its border near Imperial.