HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #35  
Old Posted Aug 24, 2018, 10:58 AM
lirette lirette is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budyser View Post
Jean-Louis Lévesque Arena at U de M would be a great venue. It has 1650 seats and parking.

They could easily work the schedule around the Blue Eagles hockey season.
I thought about the 4plex as well. I think what becomes the issue with these smaller rinks is the are already being used 7 days a week, ice time availability is hard to come by with other things like high school hockey, midget hockey etc going on. I'm also not sure if basketball can be played in a local style rink that is designed to be freezing cold most of the time.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:01 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.