HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Aug 17, 2018, 11:11 PM
smArTaLlone smArTaLlone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 8,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLswede View Post
FWIW pretty much all of the stuff that has been proposed on Memorial Drive is now well under way, including 764 Memorial, Modera Reynoldstown, Madison Yards, and Atlanta Dairies. The "active" list only reflects the latter two.

Although it's not on the proposed or active list, a group of Wieland townhomes is currently going up between the "new" Wonder Root and Madison Yards. The website shows that it will be a carbon copy of the Wieland townhomes on the BeltLine in IP/O4W. These, however, will have the ignominous distinction of being in a "gated community." I guess empty nesters fleeing East Cobb want to feel "edgy" in their $800+ townhouse but also want to feel "safe" what with all the graffiti and diversity in the surrounding neighborhood.

The old Wonder Root site should be breaking ground by the end of the year, though I don't see it in the "proposed" list (it's an Urban Realty Project and I believe the Smith Dahlia renderings were floating about on this site a few weeks ago). As the for the Wonder Root refresh of the old high school, no word on when that might happen.

I believe there is also a small mulit-family development on the corner of Memorial Drive and Wilbur that is going

I'm not sure about the small commercial-only development (across from Grindhouse) that I first read about in Curbed a few years ago. I've seen some signs posted relating to Variances and there is an "available" sign on the front, but I have no idea whether it's moving forward any time soon.

Nice update. The steady pace of development on Memorial has been remarkable.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:32 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.