HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 1, 2018, 5:38 PM
libtard's Avatar
libtard libtard is offline
Dahvie Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenC12 View Post
Yes, I can't count the number of people I've met from around the world who point and laugh at me about Vancouver infrastructure.

I'm not saying shoulders are useless, but your constant ranting about them is tiresome and pointless.
It’s hilarious how this forum can have pages and pages of debate about the color of spandrel used on a tower or the font used on an exit sign at a sky train station and no one bats an eye. But when legitimate structural and safety issues are brought up and discussed regarding our vital infrastructure people run in and call it pointless. How about you just avoid this thread then? Because you clearly have no clue what you’re talking about and if it’s tiresome then go away. I’m sure there’s a riveting discussion about the frequency of stops for the 99 b-line on Broadway that’s more to your liking
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.