HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 28, 2018, 8:00 PM
mitchellk12's Avatar
mitchellk12 mitchellk12 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia
Posts: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by roryn1 View Post
I don’t particularly believe anything I hear out of North Prairie since the 2013 announcement, but I have heard rumblings that they have maybe found a hotel for that World Trade Center spot. Seems like Triovest has their A game going a lot better than North Prairie and if I was wanting to see another hotel downtown, that site near the theatre is a lot better than where that World Trade Center is. Seems like Triovest can compete better on pricing and logistically getting their 🞵🞵🞵🞵 together over North Prairie too lol.
Id prefer to never see the WTC built. The project is too small for being right in the DT core, that should be maximized with more height and density.

Last i heard it was this spring or summer that atch said. At this point it was and never will happen.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.