Quote:
Originally Posted by Fryguy
Wow. Quite emotional today. My opinions are assessments based on much of the past and the way things run around here. It's reality, not pessimism. And using words or phrases like "clearly" and you're "incorrect"? Umm...okay. Unless you have direct knowledge of said projects from the owners and project managers, then you might well be incorrect. Let's keep in mind that those behind the JMJ Towers do not even response to emails or news outlets regarding the status of the project. The article in question concerned a different project, not the JMJ Towers; so again, it might just be copy/paste information. In other words, oh, and relatedly readers, our latest information on another project by the same people is: xyz. And there you go.
|
Everything I said, aside from the copy and paste comment, did not pertain to the JMJ development. I would think by now you know my knowledge with regards to commercial development in SA isn’t shallow.
I really don’t need to prove anything, but I’ll go ahead and do so. I was the
first to talk about an unknown and unnamed Frost HQ tower, long before it was announced. I also
posted this back in 2015. This was way before Gray Street bought the SAISD land and announced their ambitious plans to the public, including the 20-story mixed-use tower.