Quote:
Originally Posted by OCCheetos
I don't know when these were added (could have been at the same time as the one at Greenboro and I just didn't notice), but new platform displays have been added at Mooney's Bay and Carleton stations. This is in addition to the large displays located inside the entrances.
|
It took a while to install all the screens across the system, but the Trillium line screens came relatively late.
What I found funny, was that in 2013 new light standards were installed at all the Trillium line stations, and the one with the screen was wired for what I assumed to be a future information system, including electrical and data wiring coiled up on the pole at screen height. When they installed these screens, they left that wire bundled up behind the screen, and pulled new wire to the sign.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corynv
Without having a picture on hand, it's about 5 of those screens (length wise, all one screen) and the layout is basically the same (expect that the to information rectangles on the right side of the trillium line displays are at the bottom of the screen instead.)
Edit: Went looking on the forum since i thought i remembered seeing someone post a picture of the larger ones. And i found it: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showpost.php?p=8235819&postcount=7419
|
There are three sizes of screens too, the big 70" one you link to, smaller 40" or so ones that are vertical or horizontal, and the very narrow ones at the Trillium line stations and some bus stops.