Quote:
Originally Posted by L'homard
As a fanatical ATVer I'd like to apologize for that idiot on his loud bike who goes by almost every evening. He must have a girlfriend in Magnetic Hill or something. Friggin' jerk rides beside the TCH almost every evening from the Harrisville area all the way to, apparently, somewhere west of |Gorge, skirting homes all the way there and back.
There is no pleasure riding an ATV beside a four lane highway, so I can only conclude he has some sort of job or activity west of Moncton every friggin' day.
I've sat at the \Elmwood Dairy Queen a few times in the evening trying to have a polite word with him about his heavy thumb on the throttle and loud exhaust in residential areas giving us bikers a very bad name, but to no avail.
So far anyway.
|
It's the few riders that act like this that give the rest of us responsible riders a bad reputation. There are provincial laws about loud custom exhausts on ATVs. Unfortunately, there are not enough officers to enforce it.