HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 18, 2018, 4:30 PM
twister244 twister244 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,326
I think the situation is no city, or proposed site is going to be 100% perfect in Amazon's eyes. We can probably boil the list down to a top 5 or so of where HQ2 will locate. But.... at the end of the day, it's really what Amazon wants. None of us really know exactly how they are weighting various aspects of the proposal process. I think DC has a very good shot, and I would definitely put them in a "top 5" for sure. However, there are plenty of other locations on the list that are right up there with DC imo.

I do feel though we are probably going to start hearing about more proposed sites getting axed over the coming days. If Amazon let Arlington TX know, they are probably going to let other sites know. I don't know if they are dropping cities, or just sites.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:45 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.