HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    W Philadelphia & Element Philadelphia Hotel in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Philadelphia Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• Philadelphia Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 10, 2018, 2:37 PM
McBane McBane is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,709
The building can be "complete" and the hotel can open with this exposed concrete wall, right? If so, then I doubt they will divert resources from work that is required to get the hotel opened in order to do some cosmetic exterior work. I'm not saying it's not important, just that the builders are rightfully focused on all work needed to open the hotel on time. Of course, I say this based on the discussion - I haven't actually seen the wall. Can anyone post a picture?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:06 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.