It is hard to gauge quality of finishes in smaller photos like this but my impression is that it looks really good so far. It will look better when the entryway and cornice are finished.
I do like the big store front windows on the two main floors, and especially like the stonework archway over the door. I haven't been down to look... is it real stone?
It is still a work in progress but it looks great. That arch is one of the nicest bits of detailing that's been added to a building in the city in recent years.
The vents detract from the appearance but overall it looks great. I hope the city keeps getting more and better stuff like this.
I am most curious to see what ground floor tenants will sign up for this space. It could attract some major retailers.
There are anchors for awnings above the ground floor. I'm curious to see what the awnings look like.
It really does look great in real life. Excited for the ground floor retail to spring to life as this one comes together. Honestly still hoping for a ground floor grocery store.