Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptychtwo
I'm not 100% sure, but I'd assume the assemblage is everything along W. Peachtree and maybe the small property on 7th, and nothing past the existing alleyway. I think the utility work they were doing along 8th all last month was actually taking advantage of the antenna for 5G rollouts for Verizon, as I see a lot of new cabling and infrastructure on that tower.
|
Okay, yeah. So I used Google Maps, the scale on the bottom right, and a measuring reference to get the world's shittiest estimation.
For this square below:
I estimate it to be 175 x 265 ft, or 46,375 sq ft. An acre has a square footage of 43,560. So it must just be that area, and the Ecco and Cypress-fronting area will be left alone.
Either way, won't this building interfere with the antenna's performance, since it will be taller than it?