Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtohamilton
But you never accept a critical comment about your development. For someone who joined this forum to cheerlead your family's latest venture, you are remarkably thin-skinned.
|
Is that why I joined this forum movingtohamilton? To cheerlead?
I don't need to do that.
I've stated on many occasions, why I joined this forum. To provide updates on our projects.
Am I think skinned? That's a pretty big claim coming from someone who's never met me in person. Are you gathering this opinion from behind your keyboard?
A difference of opinion is healthy. I've never debated or argued with posters on this forum who have a different viewpoint than me and express it like normal human beings.
However, when the comments are fueled by hate, it becomes more than just simply a differing point of view.
What you failed to understand when defending your buddy or maybe this is another of Davids burner accounts.... David faces criminal and civil charges at any given moment. I have security footage and statements from witnesses.
This isn't a matter of David and I having differing views. It's a matter of an individual becoming violent and spreading extremely defamatory comments on several occasions.
I don't plan on moving forward with either charge against him. It's not worth my time.
I rarely post on this board. I actually only started once I heard whispers that a certain someone was telling others and posting on social media, that our development was being completely reconfigured. I didn't have to join and post on this forum. I only started and continue in order to provide the truth and updates on projects.
I will continue to defend against hate, however. Big difference between not liking a design of a building or development and purposely going out of your way to spread hate-filled slander, because you've acted like an immature child in a place of business.
Anyways, it's happend before where this has snowballed into a long conversation. This thread is meant for downtown updates. I said my peace with the comments made by David Capizzano. If you want to continue this conversation, my DM's are wide open.
Let's let the forum posters discuss Downtown Updates here.