Quote:
Originally Posted by creamcityleo79
I'm one of those regular lurkers who checks every day for the better part of 12 years...and I'll be sad to see us demoted to the Pacific West forum. I do know what Serg means, though. Some bullies tried to smear and shame me for my "immoral" past a while back. I haven't posted in here since, when there have been many times I would have (news stories, developments, etc). This place hasn't been the friendliest for one of the original forumers from back in the day (me). Hopefully, people can calm down with their ridicule and bullying. I doubt it.
|
For someone who does not want to talk about it, you sure like to talk about it
again and again. Now let’s be fair here, are you saying the moderator and
everyone else who asked you to stop and did not want to hear your 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵
escapades on the levee are bullies? If you like, I can list the page so
everyone can see for themselves? Portraying yourself as a victim is odd for
sure, since you’re the one who enjoys talking about your “immoral” past.
Can you drop this once and for all?