Since nothing will ever happen with this lame — project, I suggest we just post random things here to amuse ourselves. I will start:
Today at work I went to pee, and this other guy peed in the urinal next to me. And then like 2 hrs later we somehow went at the same time again, and mid-pee I say “bro we are so in sync haha.” He didn't respond
Since nothing will ever happen with this lame — project, I suggest we just post random things here to amuse ourselves. I will start:
Today at work I went to pee, and this other guy peed in the urinal next to me. And then like 2 hrs later we somehow went at the same time again, and mid-pee I say “bro we are so in sync haha.” He didn't respond
Since nothing will ever happen with this lame — project, I suggest we just post random things here to amuse ourselves. I will start:
Today at work I went to pee, and this other guy peed in the urinal next to me. And then like 2 hrs later we somehow went at the same time again, and mid-pee I say “bro we are so in sync haha.” He didn't respond
The same thing happened to me but I did respond. I said I just never left.