Tour de la Bourse is not really among the most iconic Canadian towers but it damn well should be, what a beauty. It must have been an amazing sight when it was first built in 1964 and there was hardly anything like it.
Tour de la Bourse is not really among the most iconic Canadian towers but it damn well should be, what a beauty. It must have been an amazing sight when it was first built in 1964 and there was hardly anything like it.
I respectfully disagree. I think it's one of the most iconic buildings in Montreal and Montreal has one of our most iconic skylines so I think it's right up there near the top of the list of Canadian towers. Montreal's skyline would look barren without it.
Tour de la Bourse is not really among the most iconic Canadian towers but it damn well should be, what a beauty. It must have been an amazing sight when it was first built in 1964 and there was hardly anything like it.
I agree.
Hopefully, the new BNC head office right beside it will match well
P-S: I'm trying to find out where that picture was taken, so we can see that vantage point today.