HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 31, 2018, 9:08 AM
Wasatch Wasteland's Avatar
Wasatch Wasteland Wasatch Wasteland is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 312


This is a very old image but it’s the general runway plan. As Jubguy said, they’re realiginging and expanding the easternmost runway, mostly used for non-commercial flights and general aviation, to parallel the other main runways, as well as expanding and creating new taxiways between all three. Also lengthening the middle runway (and I can’t remember where I read this but I’m pretty sure they’re repaving it as concrete as well, it’s the most used runway and it’s currently asphalt)

As far as a potential additional runway, I can’t find the image either but they have it planned just west of the westernmost runway, but it would require realigning the Jordan river canal once again, as well as demolishing the buildings east of Wright Brothers Drive.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.