Took a walk around Midtown this morning.
There was a 3-man crew alongside Juniper and 5th behind the church. They had a single one of those drilling machines, I assume to take soil samples.
Apologies for the poor quality; they were watching me as I walked by, so this picture is definitely in the "creep shot" territory.
The dilapidated/condemned buildings on the bottom right of this map seem to be undergoing some sort of renovation/improvement. Don't know any details. There were several workers on site working on the interior.
I can't believe how awful the Proton Therapy Center looks and what a waste it is at this intersection. I know this isn't the first time someone has expressed that opinion here, but it was the first time I saw really how bad it is for myself.
Facing north alongside Peachtree:
Facing north along side Juniper:
Why do they need such a tall crane for this?
I also saw a car pull into the Eviva parking lot, pay the $5 for 3 hours of parking, at which point she left the lot to conduct her business.
EDIT: Forgot to ask, has there been any movement on the JR Crickets site?