I know the Financial Post is conservative but lately the amount of braying from right wing climate change skeptics is getting ridiculous. The latest tactic seems to be to downplay the negative effects of climate change and just generally muddy the waters with unfounded assertions based on nothing but opinion. Also China is the go to excuse for why we should do nothing. Nevermind their enormous investment into renewables. They mock anyone concerned about Climate Change as a “radical environmentalist” who hates poor people. It’s disgusting.
What a horrible thing to do....yea that guy trying to justify the actions of the recorded hunters just sounds ridiculous....."they didn't chase it around the neighbourhood or anything"
I'm not a huge fan of hunting but it depends on the purpose of the hunt I'd say....(I'm sort of like Elaine from Seinfeld....I can't stand fur coats)
I think this doofus belongs in here with the rest of them. He's just as pig headed, hypocritical and stupid as the likes of John Baird, if only less angry.
Last edited by O-tacular; Dec 21, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
And right on cue here is Jason Kenney complaining about the War on Christmas. Nothing says Christmas like an opportunistic — making the time of togetherness political.
HA! — me Googling John Baird handshake is the gift that keeps on giving!
I know the other 2 in that board breaking picture. Usually they are big liberal supporters. You can bet the man on the right is holding the board so tightly and has his hands in such a way that the board will break more readily. He did the same thing when the Ottawa mayor tried the same thing and the Ottawa mayor isn't the most sporty person around.
I know the other 2 in that board breaking picture. Usually they are big liberal supporters. You can bet the man on the right is holding the board so tightly and has his hands in such a way that the board will break more readily. He did the same thing when the Ottawa mayor tried the same thing and the Ottawa mayor isn't the most sporty person around.