This is a great photo, but it reminds me of a question I had when I lived in Calgary. Why does Bankers Hall East (silver) exhaust way more steam than Bankers Hall West (gold)? Even in this shot you can see there's a clear difference.
This is a great photo, but it reminds me of a question I had when I lived in Calgary. Why does Bankers Hall East (silver) exhaust way more steam than Bankers Hall West (gold)? Even in this shot you can see there's a clear difference.
becausethe second one was built close to 10 yrs later
also even at night the top lights look vastly different
This is a great photo, but it reminds me of a question I had when I lived in Calgary. Why does Bankers Hall East (silver) exhaust way more steam than Bankers Hall West (gold)? Even in this shot you can see there's a clear difference.