HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #22  
Old Posted Nov 15, 2017, 9:13 PM
photoLith's Avatar
photoLith photoLith is offline
Ex Houstonian
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pittsburgh n’ at
Posts: 15,998
I'm an atheist, think religion is pretty stupid. I'm doing this because religious buildings are usually the prettiest buildings in cities and many in the US and especially this region become abandoned and torn down unfortunately. I mean it's a good thing that people are starting to realize that religion is all made up 🞵🞵🞵🞵, but sad that these beautiful buildings are forgotten about and torn down because the US for the most part cares nothing about it's historic architecture, especially in small towns.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:21 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.