Quote:
Originally Posted by VancouverOfTheFuture
probably wont happen with Translink wanting everyone to go through 1 entrance/exit. hell that underground walkway at Stadium is still full of sand and gravel.
|
TBH, that second exit is kinda useless now that there isn't a building lobby the staircase was expected to ascend into. At the current time if they were to reopen it all you get is the ability to cross the street without getting wet.
Edited: Huh, just after I posted this I found that there was an article submitted in 1996 urging that BC Transit reconsider closing the Beatty Street East entrance, citing future capacity improvements.
http://council.vancouver.ca/960725/vtc2.htm
I agree with the above document aside from:
Quote:
|
The connection should be made accessible to wheelchair users as a part of future developments.
|
...which makes no sense as there is already a elevator in the station at Beatty Street level that serves all three levels of the station.