I'm less worried about the top floor and back part...it looks to be back-painted glass. Hopefully they just go with clear or silver...not crappy beige.
Glad to hear it's brick and pre-fab on the tower...no stucco.
The small windows just kill me tho.
Street-front looks great however. I'll certainly take it. Nice piece of infill.
The first post in this thread is by Steeltown, on Dec 10, 2008. I wonder how long the gas station that was there has been closed.
Only a few years before that, I think. So probably coming up on 20 years. I moved to Hamilton in 2001 and I remember at least the structure still existing there for a few years after that. Not sure when it actually closed down though.
Only a few years before that, I think. So probably coming up on 20 years. I moved to Hamilton in 2001 and I remember at least the structure still existing there for a few years after that. Not sure when it actually closed down though.
There is a public feedback meeting about this tonight. Sounds like a community specific event, so not sure what it will be about. Anyone in the area going?