That picture of the apt for Eviva Midtown Sacramento doesn't match with the image potrayed of the Atlanta Eviva. That quality looks like dorm room and IKEA not the image I thought Eviva was shooting for with the released design. I really have doubts this building is going to be anywhere near what people think and usually I'm more a realist on preconstruction concepts.
The exterior is also low quality in my opinion with nothing architecturally unique and lower quality finishes. Sacramento is not high quality or even street level friendly other than being built along the sidewalks.
The Eviva Denver isn't anything special either. It looks like Novare basically not that I necessarily have a problem with that other than the fact this project seems to be advertised as unique and different. However, the interior shots look even cheaper and lower end. Midtown could use more lower end rental high rises, but I thought Eviva was aiming for the other spectrum with a unique design and average to higher market costs.
The San Francisco Eviva doesn't even appear to be owned by Integral either as all I find is Windsor as the name. Atlantans looking forward to this are in for a shock I think if they are expecting unique and different.
The parking lot is currently shut down and occupied by a large film crew, so I guess the developers wanted to take the opportunity to reassure everyone that Eviva is still happening?
The article goes on to say that Integral has a deal with a capital partner and has its construction loan. So this is more substantial than any of the previous rumors and false alarms. It may actually happen after all. And I will be so glad if we are able to fill one of the big "gaps" on Peachtree.
The article goes on to say that Integral has a deal with a capital partner and has its construction loan. So this is more substantial than any of the previous rumors and false alarms. It may actually happen after all. And I will be so glad if we are able to fill one of the big "gaps" on Peachtree.
However, I hope that the building will be built in some form of the original design. I'm just hoping they didn't "water down" the original.