This is an interesting design - and not necessarily in a good way. It seems like someone was forcing too much to be semi different and came up with this.
With that being said, it'll be interesting to see what happens here. What angle will the residents take now? I'm sure the only legit one they have is about traffic
Wow, they took the worst parking garage possible and plopped on the most banal balcony schlock of a tower. Congrats, it takes skill to fail that badly.
The iron on the tower is up to the third floor and they had placed the deck slabs on the second floor as of last Sunday.
Cool, I hope someone can get a picture of it. At this point as it's only 3 floors I feel as if it's kind of a forgotten high rise of this cycle. I'm sure once it's 7+ stories, people will start remembering it huh?