Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingViking
Will wait for the finished product before providing any kind of opinion.
But yeah, that's a huge difference.
(lots of dust on the windows too... I think that makes it look more "redwashed" than it really is)
|
yeah I would have to agree with you on that - noticed it more when I went downtown.. I wonder if they would be allowed to clean the building beside it, since they accidentally appeared to have partially cleaned it when powerwashing the current building? Might look odd half-dirty..
also the building to the left of it appears to be in rougher shape.. looks like it will need quite a bit of restoration to the exterior..
I am also curious as to what they are going to do with the green oxidized copper cornice at the top of the building on the left.. as that colour doesn't match the render of the eventual look of the new development.. (I love cornices

)
it would be really cool if this building got the same sort of colour treatment the one around the corner did, where 2/3s of the building is still covered by those giant signs, where they added silver paint to the details - makes it pop and look so cool
I hope someone eventually replicates the facades and does that for the rest of that building..
also can someone PLEASE clean the sides of these buildings- what's the point of making the front look nice if the sides, which everyone still sees, still look like 🞵🞵🞵🞵..?