It's actually one of the best views of the entire downtown skyline. Zooming in on one section does it no justice. Almost any given night you will find people waiting there to watch the sunset and take pictures year round.
I..see how the last two are good photos...but maybe just a bit too much editing for my taste. I'm not sure why people like to overdo editing....I guess it's a desired effect.
I..see how the last two are good photos...but maybe just a bit too much editing for my taste. I'm not sure why people like to overdo editing....I guess it's a desired effect.
It's not really editing if you are taking a long exposure for night shots. The trailing car lights are just a natural effect.
It's not really editing if you are taking a long exposure for night shots. The trailing car lights are just a natural effect.
I know what long exposure shots are capable of. It's more so just the whole thing with making the photo highly saturated with colour and the way that people change the shape of light rays. Maybe just a tiny pet peeve I have.