HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 12, 2017, 1:38 AM
send2jm send2jm is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by connect2source View Post
Good old "Onni and their natural veins" or any other excuse. That's a crack, demand it be fixed as a deficiency, get on it immediately and continue to be a thorn in their side. I've dealt with 100s of claims in my career and it's all about 'the wheel that squeaks'.
Glad that I am not the only one. Is there any good and easy approach for this kind matter? Currently I am out of Vancouver, and I have to deal with them with only emails..
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:56 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.