Quote:
Originally Posted by Just-In-Cali
|
Wow!! Just WOW!! Their lighting is amazing. I really wish OUE would step their game up on the lighting of the USBank tower. I really thought that when they purchased this building they would go all out. They went weak. Oh well, maybe Wilshire Grand will inspire them
By the way, the facade is up to the 2nd floor on AECOM's 37 story. As I went to view it from across the street I was struck by the beauty in the foreground. I was super impressed and spent a lot of time with the admiring the details in the sidewalk landscaping and canopy growth of trees along EVO. It truly feels like a nice park along the street. THE SOUTH GROUP put into their developments so much care and detail rather than many of the brand new developments. I wish the recession hadn't knocked them out of our market; they were a true asset visionary in the livability of downtown