HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #3481  
Old Posted Jun 6, 2017, 11:32 PM
Pemgin Pemgin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankster87 View Post
Funny timing, I was just getting ready to upload some pictures on this. I recall hearing rumors of townhomes going in this spot.

Here's a couple photos I took a few weeks ago (pardon the small image size, not sure why the image hosting site is resizing it that way):



Here's an image I took today with the building demolished:

Those kind of look like the apartments RuPaul lived in when he lived in Atlanta. If so, more ATL history gone (in a small way).
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3482  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 3:50 AM
sbrptree sbrptree is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
Those kind of look like the apartments RuPaul lived in when he lived in Atlanta. If so, more ATL history gone (in a small way).
LOL... I think we'll survive if that's the case (nothing against RuPaul)!

Yes, townhomes are set for the lot
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3483  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 7:10 AM
Atlanta3000 Atlanta3000 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Buckhead
Posts: 2,763
Look what is mentioned on Selig Enterprises website for 2017

http://www.seligenterprises.com/about/history
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3484  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 7:54 AM
One ATLien One ATLien is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta3000 View Post
Look what is mentioned on Selig Enterprises website for 2017

http://www.seligenterprises.com/about/history
That's amazing it seems they are finally moving forward with that plot, thought it wont happen for years, and 75,000 sq ft retail, not bad.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3485  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 10:43 AM
jpk1292000 jpk1292000 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,038
Great news - 1125 Peachtree

I thought this lot wouldn't be developed until the next cycle in 5 years or so....
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3486  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 10:47 AM
jpk1292000 jpk1292000 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,038
1125 Peachtree

Anyone have a guess as to what height we'd be looking at with 300 apartments and 160 condos? My wild guess would be 30-40.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3487  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 12:22 PM
3yonce 3yonce is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta3000 View Post
Look what is mentioned on Selig Enterprises website for 2017
Odd that they don't mention 1105 West Peachtree. Isn't that also Selig?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3488  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 1:35 PM
ATLmangum's Avatar
ATLmangum ATLmangum is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 804
Can someone please post some update pics of the Hardrock downtown and Centennial Post?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3489  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 2:46 PM
DNR's Avatar
DNR DNR is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 474
1125 Peachtree

I was thinking that SELIG was going to develop an office project on that site.

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3490  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 2:57 PM
3yonce 3yonce is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNR View Post
I was thinking that SELIG was going to develop an office project on that site.

Yes, I think this was the design for the site pre-recession:

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3491  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 3:10 PM
ChadK's Avatar
ChadK ChadK is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 76
The Standard in on Spring street next to the Varsity (The former Starbucks / former Arby's site). It's currently being constructed.

The Peachtree Project is still unaltered.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3492  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 3:17 PM
DNR's Avatar
DNR DNR is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 474
1125 Peachtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3yonce View Post
Yes, I think this was the design for the site pre-recession:

Yes, that is what I remember!

Thanks for the quick response on that one.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3493  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 3:27 PM
Verge Verge is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadK View Post
The Standard in on Spring street next to the Varsity (The former Starbucks / former Arby's site). It's currently being constructed.

The Peachtree Project is still unaltered.
Yeah-- The Standard crane has been up a awhile--
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3494  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 3:31 PM
Atlanta3000 Atlanta3000 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Buckhead
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNR View Post
I was thinking that SELIG was going to develop an office project on that site.

From 2014
http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/print...towers-planned-for-midtown.html?page=all

Quote:
Daniel and Selig also want to break ground this year on a 50-story tower on Peachtree Street, between 12th and 13th streets. The high-rise building could include 350 apartments and 180 condos.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3495  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 3:48 PM
DNR's Avatar
DNR DNR is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 474
1125 Peachtree

I must have missed that one. - Thanks

I could only read part of the article due to pay-wall though.

Also, I like the building in the background of the photo taken of the partners, but I did not recognize it as one that I have seen before.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3496  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 3:52 PM
DNR's Avatar
DNR DNR is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 474
1125 Peachtree

Nevermind - that was 1010 Peachtree in the background of the photo - Oh well.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3497  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 3:54 PM
alco89 alco89 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNR View Post
I must have missed that one. - Thanks

I could only read part of the article due to pay-wall though.

Also, I like the building in the background of the photo taken of the partners, but I did not recognize it as one that I have seen before.
That's 1010 Midtown, isn't it?

EDIT: Just saw your new post
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3498  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 5:02 PM
Martinman Martinman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3yonce View Post
Odd that they don't mention 1105 West Peachtree. Isn't that also Selig?
On the linked page 1105 was mentioned in the previous graphic for 2016.

This kind of explains why Selig decided to go it alone with an office proposal. We'll have to wait and see if this means anything for the near term.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3499  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 6:40 PM
One ATLien One ATLien is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpk1292000 View Post
Anyone have a guess as to what height we'd be looking at with 300 apartments and 160 condos? My wild guess would be 30-40.
I would say 40-50 floors
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3500  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2017, 8:06 PM
pitmeo pitmeo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 11
SLS Hotel - Midtown

Anyone have any news regarding the Midtown SLS hotel project?
Are they still waiting on the residents of that apartment building to vacate before they can do anything else?
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:27 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.