I worked on the Clifford Still Museum in Denver. The concrete work was an interesting process. The panels were made with a proprietary mix of concrete and placed in molds with roughed up wood molding on the inside. The wood left in the panel after the molds were removed had to be removed by hand.
texcolo, that is interesting and I hope you enjoyed working on it, the result is a great pairing of the building with the focused art collection it celebrates!
This thread is dedicated to photos of concrete buildings and landscapes, including examples of extensive or notable use of the material, whether they be dominant or detail elements. These examples could include anything from poured-in-place "raw" concrete to pre-cast pigmented or painted panels. Projects may include those that are considered Brutalism, but for a more extensive discussion and examples of that style see the older thread started by user "deja vu" in 2009 titled "Brutalist Buildings in Your Region" here: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=163804&highlight=brutal
Wow, I was just looking at this thread, thinking...didn't I start a topic like this a long time ago...and you found that thread! Making me feel old.