HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 12, 2017, 6:24 PM
Doug123 Doug123 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Regina
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by VANRIDERFAN View Post
The covering around the fountain in Confederation park was taken down the other day. I'll take a picture on my way home tonight.

They still have to build the pond around it and I don't know if they are going to paint it.

They are also starting to work on the area to the NE which will be some sort of art feature (I think).

Cannot wait for this all to end and get seeing games in there.
Those will be the fan walls, with the names of fans/companies engraved in stone blocks. I believe that there will also be a statue of some kind in the middle.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:29 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.