Posted Mar 26, 2017, 6:15 PM
|
|
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7,834
|
|
The talk of a big chain going at P&M food court sprung up several years ago, so I'm curious to see if they've been working on this still for 3 years or if they got a new plan.
I know ever since the second tower beside 201 got scrapped, they've been wanting to expand the lobby into the plaza.
My best guess if they really are doing this is that a restaurant would go on the main floor (plaza), and kitchen/washrooms would be in the basement. This would allow for patio on the plaza as well. No major chain would be stupid enough to move into the basement there.
In terms of Joey - I spoke with higher-ups there last year and they said the company had "no interest" in opening downtown at this time. Cited lack of residents as major factor, they don't want to be like Moxies and known to be dead on non-event nights.
|