Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban recluse
Let's hope Harvard is inspired by this to build something on the lot adjacent to 201 Portage.
|
I hope so, but I have my doubts. Although it's a primitive measure, we would have seen
something by now if they were interested. They don't seem to be as slick an operation as TNS, Artis, or Richardson, and 201 isn't at the calibre of its competitors.
They have more vacancies, and contrary to the trend Artis and TNS especially are trying to push, they're offering low rents to fill spaces. Factor that in with the absurdly high purchase price, I'm not sure they're in the position they thought they'd be in. I think they bought 201 with intention to build in the lot to the north, but their metrics aren't as pretty.
That said, they're a private corporation, so they can do what they want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jabroni
I love how in the rendering, the cars are going the wrong way.
I know it's completely irrelevant to the matter at hand, but I just thought it was funny.
Seriously though, this is great news!
|
Lol 🞵🞵🞵🞵, I don't know how I never picked up on that :haha