HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 23, 2017, 7:38 PM
bomberjet bomberjet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 16,359
^The Donald Trump special. He's made billions off swindling everyone.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure most people posting here are well aware of all the 🞵🞵🞵🞵 Jawad and Co have done. But we like tall buildings. We want to see this proceed based on it plugging a hole in downtown. Adding people, etc. If Jawad and Co don't get this going, what am I (and most others here) losing? Nothing.

All of your posts are about Fortress. So you must have a vested interest in seeing them fail. Much like NorthStarsproject. Maybe you're the same person, or working for the same people. I don't know.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.