Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton
As of today, the height of the other tower is still listed at 730ft on the FAA application.
|
Update!
Both towers are now at 777ft per the FAA website.
Booo! I hate it. There needs to be some variety in the skyline. Lazy architecture just to xerox the same plans for identical buildings. The old version would have had Tower 2 being a landmark, rising from all the rest. Now it's just lost in the crowd.
Me speculating again, but I wonder if this is the result of value engineering on behalf of Kushner Companies than a hard height limit from the FAA. There are ways to mitigate navigation hazard. Kusner companies may be just playing it safe. Pathetic. If Jared Kushner was still at the helm, I bet there would be no reduction in height. That guy had balls when it came to real estate development that made a statement. Whoever he left in charge is a wimp.
My guess is both towers will be 70-2 floors or whatever. The base is going to have very high ceilings.