Sterling Bay doesn't have the Union Station job. They were one of four developers to submit proposals.
SB were the only ones to have released renderings thus far.
We won't know who's chosen until April I think.
I know that but I remember the article stating they already had a tenant interested, I think Sam speculated it could be BoA. With that out of the question, I wonder who they could be talking to...
Not a great pic, but bkl has a model for a new building at Michigan and South Water in the window. Looks to be about as tall as carbon and carbide with a Mila-like massing.
Not a great pic, but bkl has a model for a new building at Michigan and South Water in the window. Looks to be about as tall as carbon and carbide with a Mila-like massing.
Edit: holy cow, how do I resize this?
add an h to the end of the filename 'http://i.imgur.com/WYHokIrh.jpg'
Not a great pic, but bkl has a model for a new building at Michigan and South Water in the window. Looks to be about as tall as carbon and carbide with a Mila-like massing.
Very nice. Nice catch!
I assumed it was the 300 N Michigan site that this was for, once you mentioned Michigan Ave....
This looks very promising, and happy to know bKL is working on it.....