HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    One Vanderbilt in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • New York Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• New York Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 15, 2017, 10:17 PM
hunser's Avatar
hunser hunser is offline
don't *meddle*...
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New York City / Wien
Posts: 4,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapatan View Post
I don't think we know for sure, although I see the 1,401' figure thrown around a lot more now. We also keep seeing 58 floors though instead of ~65 and some new renderings make it look a bit shorter. Either way it's very tall especially for the area both to roof and pinnacle.

Good to see it finally U/C.
If you want my opinion: it's most likely 1,501' to the tip of the spire. I'm usually right, about 73,6% of the time.

But in all seriousness, I think we have to wait for other sources - f.e. a DOB filing with a massing/graphic model wouldn't hurt.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.