HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 10, 2017, 1:38 PM
Mr.Flintstone Mr.Flintstone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
When ever I see a proposal I'm always filled with hope, but when Claridge is involved the gloom sets in. Defiantly more density is need on this site.
My exact feelings.

Can someone show me at least 3 good looking claridge buildings.

I need to be shown that claridge isn't that bad. I want to be fair.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.