Quote:
Originally Posted by casper
In comparison to what it use to be with CP Air:
https://youtu.be/x72sOlbmD7k
The Reno Machine  Come to think of it, it may be same model of aircraft still serving that route.
|
i remember flying CP air as a kid, i used to love it, i would always keep the little salt & pepper shakers you got with the meal. ahh the days of airline food.
i used to really like the livery of CP Air too, i had a little model plane, i think the pilot would give it to kids when they visited the cockpit, i know i got some british airway wings when i visited the pilot on a BA flight, I still have them somewhere... also got some stuff from SA airlines. I remember they used to give out toys too and there were cool stuff but got less exciting. I had this cool gyro toy thing from one of the airlines and some of those bendy poseable things and then they started to just give stickers or plastic 🞵🞵🞵🞵, sort of how cracker jack used to give great stuff then just stickers...
one of the gyro toy things was like this
or these i got a few of these
the one i had was like this - the wheels collapsed and everything
I am glad i got to experience the golden age of flying