HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jan 4, 2017, 2:23 PM
NBNYer's Avatar
NBNYer NBNYer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Moncton
Posts: 1,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post

I wouldn't be surprised however if the office buildings aren't built until market conditions warrant it, but we'll see..........
I was going to say just this. I assumed that there is currently no commitment to build the office buildings. The office component seems like the most ambitious part of the Junction according to the current renders, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a major downsizing once they commit to building. Also, isn't 1222 Main street practically empty?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:59 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.