Ya np! (Every now & then I like to change things up). Many Detroiter's on Flickr also tend to
take some pretty awesome Photo's of Windsor that go un-noticed on these Canadian Boards I find.
^ Thanks for the Windsor shots Tosin! Nice to see some different angles. Hopefully we get some new highrises in the DT soon, we are long overdo, the economy is strong and our apartment vacancy rate is down to 2.9%. Now we just need some developers to get some proposals going.
^ Thanks for the Windsor shots Tosin! Nice to see some different angles. Hopefully we get some new highrises in the DT soon, we are long overdo, the economy is strong and our apartment vacancy rate is down to 2.9%. Now we just need some developers to get some proposals going.
I agree! & ya np! I've always been wondering why the Windsor Skyline hasn't really changed in some time :/. Nonetheless I think its beautiful & really does well for folks from Detroit, makes Canada look beautiful for American Onlooker's!