HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 20, 2016, 6:24 AM
outoftheice outoftheice is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 914
I honestly don't think Air Canada is all that worried about New Leaf. Yes a new competitor will put pressure on fares but for the most part I feel the type of clientele that will be interested in flying New Leaf abandoned Air Canada for Westjet years ago and therefore it's Westjet that has the most to lose. If I recall correctly, the only time Westjet has ever lost money is when Jetsgo was at its peak. I'm sure there's an executive or two at Air Canada that would enjoy watching Westjet squirm in terms of load factors and profitability again even if it did mean Air Canada was getting squeezed a bit themselves.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.